Happy Birthday Matilda Mae

birthdaysmall bubbles3

It’s bigger than love
Brighter than all the stars combinedbubbles1
It’s dwarfing the sun
Burning within my heart and mind

(Benjamin Gibbard)

bubbles2Rest in peace, birthday girl.simon@prwave.co.uk

This post is to let Jennie know that I am thinking of her so so much today- and every day, but especially today. Jennie, we are all thinking of you so much.

If you have posted for Matilda Mae’s birthday, please link it up here.

21 Comments on Happy Birthday Matilda Mae

May 2, 2013 at 10:05 am (2 years ago)

I can’t wait to see you!

May 2, 2013 at 10:05 am (2 years ago)

1. Lisa @ Hollybobbs
    May 2, 2013 at 7:19 am (2 years ago)

Beautiful bubble kisses x

May 2, 2013 at 10:05 am (2 years ago)

2. Keira O'Mara
    May 2, 2013 at 10:20 am (2 years ago)

This is so lovely Susanne. Thinking of you all today Jennie, lots and lots of love. Happy birthday little angel. x

3. Instinctivemum
    May 2, 2013 at 12:44 pm (2 years ago)

Beautiful, and so many wonderful posts linked in memory, I hope they can offer some comfort x
    Instinctivemum recently posted..The Monster StoryMy Profile

4. Coombemill
    May 2, 2013 at 8:30 pm (2 years ago)

Thank you for starting this blog hop, what a lovely thing for Jennie to keep and read. I am proud to be joining in. Loving yur bubble photos, so fitting for the day.
    Coombemill recently posted..Matilda Mae at Coombe MillMy Profile

5. Sara (@mumturnedmom)
    May 2, 2013 at 9:30 pm (2 years ago)

Beautiful words, beautiful photos, beautiful bubbles – for a beautiful girl. Thank you for hosting this linky for us xx
    Sara (@mumturnedmom) recently posted..Happy Birthday to a StarMy Profile

6. Michelle Crowther
    May 2, 2013 at 11:12 pm (2 years ago)

A lovely legacy and memories for Jenny through this linky.
    Thanks Susanne x x

7. Helen
    May 3, 2013 at 8:12 pm (2 years ago)

Lovely photos and a wonderful linky. Thank you so much for the opportunity to get involved

8. Honestmum
    May 4, 2013 at 11:13 am (2 years ago)

Truly beautiful. Thinking of Matilda Mae, Jenny and you all x

May 6, 2013 at 8:46 pm (2 years ago)

Thanks lovely

9. jennie henley
    May 9, 2013 at 10:20 pm (2 years ago)

Dearest Susanne
    Thank you so much for blowing such beautiful bubble kisses to Baby Tilda on her birthday. Thank you for taking my family into your heart and helping us the way that you are. I am so so glad that you came to say goodbye to Tilda and we made this connection. This friendship. On my darkest days you are always there with a word or a photo or a tweet or an idea and it means the world to me. Thank you x Thank you for today and thank you for everything. Don’t go away x
    jennie henley recently posted..Messy Play: Sticky Strawberry PlaydoughMy Profile

May 10, 2013 at 8:47 am (2 years ago)

Oh Jennie I don’t know what to say. I’m not going anywhere!!! I am so glad that I was able to say goodye to Tilda. So sad that I never got to meet here and that you are going through this… but so glad we are friends. You do not need to thank me for anything at all and I am always here if you need me

3Pingbacks & Trackbacks on Happy Birthday Matilda Mae

1. […] Happy Birthday Matilda Mae (ghostwritermummy.co.uk) […]

2. […] I have joined many other bloggers in showing some birthday love for Matilda Mae & her loving family. You can see more here. […]

3. […] post is linked to @ghostwritermummy to bring all the love together for @edspire today for her daughter’s 1st […]